A beautiful spring day is in store in North Texas today. In the wake of yesterday’s cold front, today’s weather will be characterized by sunshine, lower humidity and cooler conditions. Perhaps the most noticeable difference today is that the wind will be the weakest in several days. This break in the wind will however be short-lived. A moderate southerly breeze is expected to return on Friday and this weekend.
After peaking in the 70s this afternoon, temperatures will warm into the 80s on Friday and this weekend. The humidity will also return, bringing a risk of showers or thunderstorms over the Easter weekend. If we see any of these sporadic showers or storms over the weekend, they shouldn’t last long. No severe weather is expected.
- THURSDAY: A cool morning, then sunny and mild with less wind. High: 77. Wind: SE 5-15 mph.
- THIS EVENING: Generally clear. Low: 55. Wind: E 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy and warmer. Low: 55. High: 86. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and warm with 20% chance of thunderstorms. Low: 68. High: 88. Wind: SE 15-20 mph.
- EASTER SUNDAY: Partly cloudy, windy and mild with 30% chance of showers. Low: 62. High: 84. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Generally sunny, windy and cooler. Low: 54. High: 75. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 50. High: 75. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy with a 30% chance of a thunderstorm. Low: 50. High: 75. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 54. High: 78. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 57. High: 79. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 60. High: 81. Wind: S 10-20 mph.